Our puranas and itihasas are full of interesting events and descriptions.
- Traditional Indians believe that this is the literal truth and that Mantra Sakthi (the power of mantras) can make all kinds of wonderful things happen.
- Modern Indians believe that Indians had planes then, and present the design and location of the aircraft maintenance centers. Look at Ramayana Sites in Sri Lanka
- Traditional english writers have called it imagination at best and lies at worst.
- Some modern western writers call it technology, but given by extra-terrestrials.
- Some people are investigating anyone today who has Mantra Sakthi or Tapo Balam (strength of penance), and who are also interested in demonstrating this. With varying conclusions.
- Many studies confirm the health and psychological benefits of mantras and tapas but none confirm effects like levitation or cloning so far.
- Many contend that they were illusions.
So, Was it real magic? Was it ancient technology that we have forgotten? Was it detailed and vivid imagination?
“Note: Brahma (the great) is the creator of the Universe. His Maya (illusion) is the physics of this universe. If you are not deluded by Brahma Maya, you can attain Brahma Padam or the state of Brahma. Vishnu Maya is greater than Brahma Maya. Krishna is an Avatar (or descent) of Vishnu and capable of Vishnu Maya. Therefore, the miracles of Krishna. ” from http://oldthoughts.wordpress.com/bhagavad-gita-complete-satya-bhashyam/
Authorship and Copyright Notice : All Rights Reserved : Satya Sarada Kandula