- After 1000 years of Kaliyuga Kasyapa Muni and Aryavati came to India (earth). They worshipped Saraswathi of Kashmir and had her blessings. (If Kaliyuga began in 3100 BC this event took place in 2000 BC.)
- Arya-Prithu’s son was King Magadha.
- Magadha’s son was Sisunaga. (Interestingly Sisu means child and – Naga means snake as well as the Naga tribe . Sisunaga was born with Balabhadra’s grace. Balabhadra is one of the names of Balarama who is considered the incarnation of Sesha-Naga, Sisunaga could also be a variant of Sesha Naga. So Sisunaga was an Aryan-Naga blend.)
- Descendants: Kakavarma, Kshemadharma, Vedamisra, Ajata-ripu (or Ajatasatru. Ripu = Satru = enemy),Darbhaka, Udayasva, Nanda-Vardhana -
- Nanda-suta, Pranancala, Parananda, Samananda, Priyananda, Devananda, Yajna-bhanga, Mauryananda,Mahananda – the 9 Nandas
- Gautama Kaasyapa, introduced Buddhism in 1790 kaliyuga. (If Kaliyuga is 3100 BCE, then this is 1310 BCE)
- Descendants: Shakya Muni (Buddha was also called Sakya muni), Suddhodana, Sakyasimha, Buddha Simha, Chandragupta (who married the daughter of Suluva the Yavana king of Pausasa), Bindusara, Asoka.
Thus, as per the reference above Chandragupta, Bindusara and Asoka are descendants of Gautama Kaasyapa who founded Buddhism.
- Nandivardhana was the father of Sisunaga and the last of the Pradyotanas. (The account before Sisunaga differs from the Bhavishya Puranam)
- Sisunaga Descendants : Kākavarṇa, Kṣemadharmā, Kṣetrajña ,Vidhisāra, Ajātaśatru, Darbhaka, Ajaya, Nandivardhana, Mahānandi (also known as Mahapadma Nanda), father of 8 nandas (the oldest being Sumalya).
- “A certain brāhmaṇa [Cāṇakya] will betray the trust of King Nanda and his eight sons and will destroy their dynasty. In their absence the Mauryas will rule the world as the age of Kali continues.
- This brāhmaṇa will enthrone Candragupta, whose son will be named Vārisāra. The son of Vārisāra ( Bindusara?) will be Aśokavardhana.” (Vari means water and Bindu means drop)
If Chandragupta Maurya of the Bhagavatam is the same as Chandragupta Kaasyapa of the Bhavishya Purana, and if Sandrokottus is the same as Chandragupta Maurya, and if Sandrokottus was about 300 BC, then Kaliyuga start date will have to be approx 2100 BCE. Then Kasyapa-Aryavati (Aryans) would have come to India in 1100 BCE. Then could they have worshipped the Saraswathi river in kashmir?
Authorship and Copyright Notice : All Rights Reserved : Satya Sarada Kandula
Related Posts :
- Magadha after Jarasandha
- Magadha kings as per Bhavishyat Purana
- Dark, handsome heroes of Uttar Pradesh – Sri Rama and Sri Krishna
- Anarya! Dushyantha, Sri Rama, Sri Krishna.
- Evidence of the Gandharvas : Mehrgarh – Neolithic site ((9000?)7000-3200 BC)
- What is Itihasa? Kautilya’s (Chanakya’s) definition.
- A link to Kautilya Arthasastra
- Exciting time for Indian History
- Historical Clues from the Bhavishyat Puranam