It took me an hour to do it but here is the link : http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/mbs/mbs06023.htm
It takes you to the beginning verse of the Bhagavad Gita, in the Sanskrit Mahabharata in Devanagari and English text.
Somehow this is very thrilling for me!
The important thing I was looking for is the structure of the Gita into chapters called Karma Yoga etc… It is not there, as I suspected!
Arjuna and Krishna conversed about many things… the structuring into labelled chapters (Karma, Bhakthi etc) was not done by Veda Vyasa. This is a huge relief to me.. it makes a lot more sense now. The titles are kind of general guidelines for new people and not divisions in their free flowing conversation!
- Arjuna अर्जुन
- Divodasa and Vitahavya (Haihaya)
- Draupadi द्रौपदी अग्निपुत्री
- Duryodhana : Respected in Uttaranchal!
- Pandavas in Kishkinda (Bellary – Andhra, Karnataka)
- Ruru – Pramadvara
- Ugrasrava (Sauti), Romaharshana (Suta), Saunaka and Naimisaranya
Satya Sarada Kandula