The Chinese (btw, note the similarity between cheena (Chinese) and praacheena (towards China, meaning both east and ancient!) have been drinking green tea for ages. So it cant be all bad.
The article says that its better than coffee and soft drinks. It has anti oxidants that fight ageing and may or may not prevent cancer and heart disease.
This article lists some of the medicinal benefits of tea and coffee, but recommends that they are not used everyday, in which case they function as a slow and addictive poison. It is to be used on need basis only not as a daily stimulant for normal people.
Authorship and Copyright Notice : All Rights Reserved : Satya Sarada Kandula
- Coconut Water: Ele Neeru, Cobbari Neellu, Nariyal Pani
- B12 in milk prevents brain shrinkage and Alzheimer’s Disease (One of the Panchamrutas))
- Boiled Rice : Uppudu biyyam : Steamed Rice : Parboiled rice
- Coriander : Kottimira : Kottamri : Dhaniya : Nutrition Facts
- Curry Leaves : Karivepaku : Karbehu : Kari Patta : Nutrition Facts
- Fenugreek: Menthulu: Methi: Nutrition Facts
- Honey, Tene, Jenu Tuppa : Nutrition Facts (One of the Panchamrutas)
- Jaggery : Bellam, Bella, Gud, Gudam : Nutrition facts : Sugarcane Juice (One of the Panchamrutas))
- Jowar : Jola : Jonna : Sorghum: Cholam : Nutrition facts : Eco-Friendly
- Lentils, Dal, Pappu, Bele : Nutrition Facts
- Mustard Seeds: Avalu: Sasuve: Sarson: Nutrition facts
- Radish : Mulangi : Muli : Nutrition Facts
- Red Ants and other bugs : Nutrition Facts : Chima, Iruve
- The Wonderful Onion: Nutrition Facts: Ulli, Irulli, Kanda, Pyaas