Thyagaraja said “Endaro Mahanubhavulu Andariki Vandanalu” – There are so many great people, to all of them I bow.
Ever since I made it my job to read and write about sanskrit texts and a different view of Indian History and so on I have come across SO MANY people who are helping away in their chosen areas making it easier and easier to learn sanskrit, find texts and so on.
Today I found an interactive site that helps with grammar and sandhis…
- http://sanskritcentral.com/ : This collects together all links that have anything to do with sanskrit… Book mark it!
- Read more about it on : http://sanskritlinks.blogspot.com/2011/06/sanskrit-central-sanskrit-aggregator.html which is another useful blog for all things sanskrit.
- Try this Sandhi engine out : http://sanskrit.inria.fr/DICO/sandhier.html and this one http://chitrakavyaa.appspot.com/
- Generate Sanksrit verb forms : http://sanskrit.jnu.ac.in/tinanta/tinanta.jsp
- Valmiki Ramayanam in sanskrit : http://www.giirvaani.net/giirvaani/vr/baala/sarga1/bala_1_frame.htm
- Search for Subhashitas : http://sanskrit.jnu.ac.in/student_projects/lexicon.jsp?lexicon=subhashit&itext=%E0%A4%86%E0%A4%B6&itrans=&lastChar=#results
- eLearning Sanskrit : http://sanskrit.jnu.ac.in/elearning/mainpage.html