c^2 = permeability of free space*permittivity of free space.
As per Maxwell’s electromagnetic equations.
If speed of light varied from one inertial frame of reference to another, then physics would be different in every plane, car, planet and so on.
Of course Michelson and Morley also proved this experimentally.
Once we get this in our heads, we are getting ready for the theories of relativity.
Lakhmi, anupagAminI, whose movement is incomparable, light, moves equally fast in your frame of reference and mine. She is not partial to you or me.
Atoms are held together by the electromagnetic force carriers ie photons. The universe is held together by threads of light, by Lakshmi Mata!
- Time : Past, Present and Future : Bhuta Bhavya Bhavan Nathah Vishnuh
- Time : Why study time ? : “Kaalah Aham – I am Time” – Krishna
- Time : Kalakantha, kalamurthi, kalagni, kalanasana, Siva : Markandeya : Maghamahatmya
- Time and Space : Are Time and Space “side-effect” of matter? Is Space empty? or full of some”thing” else?
- Time, Matter, Energy and Consciousness : Kaala, Sat, Sakthi, Purusha/Devi
- Life : Pranadah, Pranah, Jivanah, Vishnuh! : What is Life? In science and sanskrit texts : Eating.
- Consciousness : Pragnya, Chitta, Purusha/Devi : in Science and Sanskrit Texts
- Time : Movement : Motion: : Jagat : Charaachara : Understanding Devi and Purusha as Movement and Time.
- Light : Lakshmi : Vishnu
- Light : Bits of Light Energy (Photons) : suvarna rajata srajaa Lakshmi : mass energy equivalence, sat sakti equivalence, advaita, sat cit ananda
- Particles : The Very Small (sukshma) and The Very Fast (vega) : Photons : Lakshmi, Devi, Sarva Chaitanya, Atman
- Time : Dreams : Precognition : Cognition : Memory : A Rambling Post.
- Fire : A chemical reaction : Agni : Electron Motion : Photon emission : Lakshmi : Sri Suktham
- Light : Stereotypes : Wave, Particle Duality (Dvaita) : Lakshmi Devi and Me
- Touch : ‘Untouchable’ Universe : Pushing : Colliding : Electromagnetic Force Carrier Particles : Photons : Lakshmi Devi holds the Universe together!
- Light : ‘Look’ at an electron and it changes its state!
- Particles : Accelerators : Measuring really small things
- Particles : The Standard Model : Strong and Weak Forces : What holds the nucleus together? : Particles changing into other particles : Kamarupadhari particles.
- Why should the speed of light be same in all non accelerating frames of reference?