s’rI rAma nAma is all purpose.
Like water. Use it bathe, cook, wash, drink, clean……
you can use Sri Rama Nama, to
- cheer yourself up when sad
- inspire yourself when diffident
- elevate yourself spiritually
- purify yourself when you feel unclean
- destroy loneliness
- do prAnAyAma
- defeat all the six enemies – desire, anger, greed, infatuation, arrogance and jealousy
- lull yourself to sleep
- attain mOkSa
- overcome attachment
- maintain silence
- to protect yourself from danger of all kinds
this list is endless.
So whether you are happy or sad, pure or impure, strong or weak, alone or in company, chant internally or loudly the name of s’rI rAma!