- kAmahA – the one who destroys desire and kAmakRt – the one who causes it.
- he is kAntah – the one we desire
- kAmah – the desire itself
- and kAmapradah – the one who gives us what we desire!
My Veda Guru says that it is Vishnu we seek when we desire anything. Once we get the Bhagavad-Tatva (Divine essence) from any thing – even dinner for eg, we lose interest in it.
Like kids on the beach we pick up each shell and see – is this it? and throw it away once we know that this piece isn’t it.
- Abhyasa : Kama : good or bad
- sankalpa, will :gnyAna, knowledge :bhakti, devotion :kAma, desire : karmaphala, fruit of action
- Ashtavakra’s marriage – 2 : Ashtavakra meets goddess Uttara : from Mahabharata Anusasana Parva
- Ashtavakra and Janaka : 10.1 : For mOkSa, give up dharma, artha and kAma
- Old Thoughts : Particles : The Standard Model : Strong and Weak Forces : What holds the nucleus together? : Particles changing into other particles : Kamarupadhari particles.
- Bhagavad Gita : Chapter Two : Slokas 62 to 72 - Ancient Indians …
- Picking up the desires of others. - Ancient Indians - Satya Samhita
- Two perceptions about God « Ancient Indians – Satya Samhita
- God, Desire, Fate and Free Will – Stories and Stuff! - WordPress.com …
Authorship and Copyright Notice : All Rights Reserved : Satya Sarada Kandula