- Janamejaya’s Dana Sasana Patram
- Andhra historical evidence before the Satavahanas
- Brahmi Script
- Karikala (Kalikala) Chola and the Ikshvakus: Tiruvalangadu Copper-Plates of Rajendra-Chola I
Materials Found :
- Historical Constructions – converted into Auto Garages!
- Cannibals in Germany 7000 years ago!
- Evidence of the Gandharvas : Mehrgarh – Neolithic site ((9000?)7000-3200 BC)
- Ancient Neighbours : Long-distance trade and complex social structures.
- Saraswathi River
- A war like the Ramayana war in Africa?
- Climatic control of dynasties
Botanical Insights :
- Archaeobotany of South India
- Rice, Barley, Sesame
- Kupgal Hill: Musical Neolithic Site
- Sita’s Asoka and Satyabhama’s Parijata
Verbal Records :
- Pratishthanapura: Capital of Satavahanas and of Sudyumna – Ila : Son of Manu : Vishnu Puranam
Anthromorophic Insights :
Sindhu Valley and other Ancient River Valley and Lake Civilizations:
- The Secrets of Indus Valley by R. Rajagopalan
- Decoding An ancient, Indecipherable text from the Sindhu (Indus) Valley
- Vastu Sastra and Harappa
- Many Civilizations of Ancient India
Calendars and Time Lines:
Authorship and Copyright Notice : All Rights Reserved : Satya Sarada Kandula