No cholesterol High in calcium Very high in dietary fiber Very high in manganese Very high in magnesium High in phosphorus Very high in potassium High in riboflavin High in thiamin Very high in vitamin C Very high in sodium Very high in sugar
Nutrients in 100 gm of coconut (solid):
- Carbohydrates – 15.23 gm
- Sugars – 6.23 gm
- Dietary Fiber – 9.0 gm
- Saturated Fat – 29.70 gm
- Monounsaturated Fat – 1.43 gm
- Polyunsaturated Fat – 0.37 gm
- Protein – 3.3 gm
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) – 0.066 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – 0.02 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) – 0.54 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – 0.300 mg
- Vitamin B6 – 0.054 mg
- Folate (Vitamin B9) – 26 μg
- Vitamin C – 3.3 mg
- Calcium – 14 mg
- Iron – 2.43 mg
- Magnesium – 32 mg
- Phosphorus – 113 mg
- Potassium – 356 mg
- Zinc – 1.1 mg
- Energy – 350 kcal (1480 kJ
Other Health Benefits : Source :
- Coconut Water is More Nutritious than whole milk – Less fat and NO cholesterol!
- Coconut Water is More Healthy than Orange Juice – Much lower calories
- Coconut Water is Better than processed baby milk- It contains lauric acid, which is present in human mother’s milk
- Coconut water is naturally sterile — Water permeates though the filtering husk!
- Coconut water is a universal donor– Its identical to human blook plasma
- Coconut Water is a Natural Isotonic Beverage – The same level we have in our blood.
In some developing nations, coconut water is used as an intravenous fluid when medical saline isn’t available.
All Rights For Sourced Material Vest With the Source : Satya Sarada Kandula