The Rama Sethu stands as an engineering accomplishment of the Vanaras, built by them for Sri Rama. It was originally called Nala Sethu, after the engineer Nala, the son of Viswakarma, who designed it. The Vanaras and the Vanara hero Hanuman are renowned for their speed, physical prowess, devotion and music.
- Rama Setu in the Padma Purana
- Rama Sethu Construction (Telugu Movie – Sampurna Ramayanam)
- Ramayana Sites in Sri Lanka
- Sethupatis: Preservers of the Vanara heritage
- Rameswaram Ram Setu Protection Project
- Engineering Aspects of Rama Sethu
- More details:Rama Sethu
- Rama Sethu in the Mahabharata
- Hara Hara Mahadeva – Story of the Rama Sethu could have been built.
- Dhanushkodi (Dhanushkoti) – Where the Rama Sethu begins
- Gandhamadana Parvatam : Hampi or Rameswaram or ?
- Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, Maps etc
Authorship and Copyright Notice : All Rights Reserved : Satya Sarada Kandula